NAPBAS Blogger Christmas Gathering

By Unknown - January 01, 2012

Gym in the morning with my Kayaking team mates and later on during night 
i went to meet up with my NAPBAS blogger friends at Yishun and we take bus off to 
christina condo the function room to have our Christmas gathering ! 
POT-LUCK ! 

I keep thinking what I should bring to our party and at the end , I just decided 
to just get titbits chocolate and I got 2 packet ;) 
Finally everyone reached and we placed our stuff on the table and later on 
we get our butt moving to shift the stuff and arrange the table for the party later on ! 


Here are some of the food and drinks that my beloved blogger have brought ! 
To be honest , I did not manage to eat Amanda jelly ;( , I hope our next outing she will be able to 
make jelly again and I die die also must try ! ;) 


Some other food ;) 


Took lots of photo of the place and also the gift I received and the food that 
other blogger actually bought ! ;) 



Here are some of my blogger friends ;) 
The one who is wearing red at the top left corner is actually evangeline and Only through 
today event then I started to talk to her ;x And she is friendly who can talk anything
under the root ! 

The rest of the picture its taken with other blogger who actually prepare Christmas gift ! 
They are so sweet right <3 ! 

Here comes busy man ! 
Issac and marco .
They are busy sorting our the gifts and he is busy giving out the Christmas gift ! ;) 
everyone HAVE IT ! 

ISSAC & ME !
Check out his website at http://www.issacritz.com/ !
Nice card and I love the words he use ;) 

Spamming of photo time while the rest went to buy food as we do not have enough ! 


Here are the dessert which sarah have bought ! ;) 
I love the Carmel cake ! (Left side) 

Principal Valentine came and she passing out her christmas Gift for us ! 
And she is really very caring, cheerful and  loving man ! ;) 
Like a motherly love ! 
You will never feel upset when she is around ! 

Here comes the cake and we are celebrating Clearance Birthday ;) 
The Ju-no Birthday ;) 


Later on , Issac pass us (the winner of the giveaway of ugly doll ) 
and issac website always have give away , check out his website http://www.issacritz.com/ and participant 
his give away ! ;) 

I taking picture to other winner too ! 


UGLY DOLL SO CUTE ~ 



SNAP SNAP TIME WITH MY LOVELY UGLY DOLL ! 





MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! 
AND THANKS BLOGGER FOR ALL THE GIFT ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments