Flea Market / Service

By Unknown - January 26, 2012

Early morning , meet joycelyn at Lot one to take bus 190 all the way down to 
town area and today we will be going to Cine-leisure ! Before we go to the flea market , 
we actually went to search for food ! 
Guess what food we got ? 

Actually we got Mango Juice drinks from BEST FRIES EVER ! ;) 

Take photo of Joycelyn with her new heels while she is waiting for the fries 
together with me ! 
She bought her heels from Charles and keith and I think its damn nice ! 


Our BEST FRIES EVER ! ;) 
The source I choose was sour cream ! Damn nice ! 




After eating , We went to flea market and I went to collect my Blackberry housing from a blogshop ;] 
And I love their packaging but their service I would only rate it 7/10 and 
I think they can do a better service next time ! 
I will not write down the link because I am not promoting for them ;) 
If you interested to know , Just email me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com !

after collecting , Joy and I took taxi down straight to service ;) And went to BIAN NIAN with 
Gladys and of cos Small wong ;) 

Giselle & I ;) 
She is so cute ! <3 

Another of her with me before me heading off back to my seats and 
ready for a great word from Pastor kong ;) 

after service , I wanted to go shopping to get for my CNY clothing but then 
no one seem to be free , so I got to head off home to SLACK ?! 
Random photo of my photo and My self made finger nail design ;) 


Mushroom Ear Plug ! 
Bought from online shop its only $2 SALES ! 
Original price is actullay $4 ! Half price le ! 


Does it seems like I am promoting my Blackberry Phone ? 



My new housing ! ;) 
Cant wait to change it man and be ready for CNY ! 


here are the given parts ! 


Here is the ear plug ! 

Opening tools ! 
Anyone wants ? I am selling at $5 ! 








Time to D.I.Y my phone now ! 

DOUBLE RAINBOW ~ 
taken outside my room ! 




BYE BYE ! I SHALL END MY POST HERE ! ;) 
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments