OUTING WITH ITE MATES

By Unknown - January 10, 2012

Meet up with esther , Willi and vincent and we went town 
to have our dinner and slack . 

While we on the way to Plaza sing from Cine and then on the way 
outside Orchard Central there , they have all kinds of nice Season of love 
Decoration and I was like thinking : Why dont we take this opportunity to take photo since 
I got bring my Camera along ! ;) 

Willi & Esther ;) 
They seem to be really sweet couple ! 

Vincent & I 

Willi want to take us with the rose inside ;x 

Close up photo and it is kind of like stamp feel ! 

SO NICE ! 
Pink & Red heart ! 


We all went to plaza sing to have JustAcia for dinner ;) 

Here are some shot we took while waiting to place order and also
waiting for the ice-cream bowl and cup here ! 







This photo willi trying to be cool la ! HAHA ! ~ 



Here come the ice cream bowl & drinking cup ! 

Esther chicken soup ! 
Super nice can , next time when I have our dinner again then I will 
order this ! 


Vincent cant wait to start eating as he already get his spoon ready ! 


When I have my dinner at JustAcia , I will never fail have the beef meal ;) 
Super nice ! 

Happy girl with my favourite meal ! ;) 



Trying new drinks ! 
Freeze drink blackcurrent !


Willi healthy meal ! 
I bet if I eat this meal , My stomach will never get full ! 


Lastly , took willi photo then we off to start our dinner ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments