Cell-group Steam-Boat session

By Unknown - January 02, 2012

CELL-GROUP STEAM BOAT SESSION !

First batch of people to go eat first before the next group have their dinner!


People in the table is Cherie , Glennda , keng yip , joycelyn ,
kitty , Jenna and xue fang ! 
you can see from the picture that they are actually enjoying the food ! 
And they say that salmon soup its super nice ! 



WOW ! BBQ all the food and I bet that the TOM YAM soup is nice ! 

here is the second group of people waiting for their turn to eat ! 
and we are finding games or thing to kill our time ! 



mouse game ? 
and today I manage to learn how to play MONOPOLY card game ! 
thanks to Lava who teach me how to play ! 




TAHA ! 
Finally its our turn to actually eat ;) 
Thanks to xue fang , keng and peter for helping us to clear all ! 


2nd batch to have our steam boat together ! ;) 





all of the photo , its shows that I am super unhappy ! but 
actually When I don't smile , people will though that I am angry or maybe 
unhappy which is not the truth ;p 


wonder why hema and I are closing our eye or even step back ? 
Because Keng put too much oil and when we put the chicken meal , the oil will spike out and 
hit us and I kana 2 times le , that why I dislike BBQ ;P 


RANDOM PICTURE! ;) 
only me and fazial will get ready to post when we see the camera ! 


everyone is enjoying the food prepared by peter ! ;) 






everyone is getting ready for gift exchange and mine was actually from Gleenda ! ;) 
She bought me a necklance which is very unique ! 
Then my gift exchange is to Cherrie ! ;) 
and I hope she like it ;) 


see how happy we are when we receiving gifts ! 

and we are all ready to drink champagne ! 
and cheers to welcome 2012 ! 
HUAT AH ! 


While peter is preparing , all of us was gathering at the living room for some random
shot before the real shot ! ;) 


taking pictures with my cg members ! ;) 
before we start our cheers ! 


some photo of the food ! 


happily playing games ! 


MISA & I ! 
she look damn white in the photo and she love the photo because she look 
nice but for me I don't really like as I have messy hair ;( 


Lastly before I end the post , Its our CELL-GROUP PHOTO ! 
And I would like to thanks OUR CELLGROUP LEADER PETER HUA for opening up 
his house for steam-boat and you make every happened ! 

and thanks for my lovely cellgroup for everything <3 ! 
LOVE YOU GUYS ! 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments