Kayaking mates shopping with me

By Unknown - January 30, 2012

I wanted to go for shopping as I need shoes and more shorts for school.
I wanted to ask someone to go town with me but no one seem to be free but at the end ,
Wen Hui message me and tell me that she will be going with me and at the end Carmen and Rodney come
to join us too ;) 
So touched can , they come to accompany me straight after their lesson ! 

Photo taking at the lift @ Far east plaza ! 
error : Flash on ;( 

Another few more shot of us ;) Before we heed off to have our dinner ! 



Here are the stuff I bought at Far East Plaza ! 
Bra Stripe $2 only ! 


Demin Short ! 
The aunty told me that I can wear it , but when I try I can't fit in ;( 
Anyone interested in buying ? 
I can sell you at a lower price , Totally brand new ! 


Ear piece from Lot one shopping mall ! 
$4 only . 
This is my second time buying from them as I do not know what 
brand of ear piece its good plus i urgently need one if not during the journey 
to school , I will be bored .


The best thing I ever buy today its actually Red shoes ;) 
This cost only $20 in retail , but then seen I know someone working on the shop 
they give me $18. And even though its $2 off , I still appreciate it. 

I will go back the shop again to get another shoes ! 




After all , I enjoyed myself shopping with my team-mates ;) 
And I am happy to buy stuff that I wanted ;) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments