Chilling is good for health

By Unknown - January 18, 2012

EwF 
By everything with fries 

Here is the picture of the shop , I did not went in to take photo because 
I am too lazy to do so ;( 
Next time when I am going again then I will take more photo alight ? 


This is the shop location ! 


I do not really remember what drinks is this as Jie xiang ordered ! 
I guess it chocolate frappe ! 


Happy Jie xiang with his new ordered drink ! 
And he is very happy at the same time as I am the six person (If I am not wrong) 
that he bought to this place ! 

Random photo : Taking of the sauces as I am super hungry and the waiting of the 
food is long ;( 


Their shop branding ;) 


7C ! 
our food tag ! 
keep waiting , keep waiting for our food to reach ! 


Is cindy complaining or smiling when she receive an message ? 


Another shot of the shop ! 
This place is nice and peaceful , as couple , friends can actually 
come here to hang out ! ;) 


Photo taking for all of us ! 
Take picture to kill time as Our food have not yet arrived ! 



Layer cake ! 
For me I will rate it only 7/10 ! 
Don't really like it , but maybe next time they serve the cake cool ,
I believe it will taste nicer . 


This cake is recommended by Cindy ! 



This meal is Jie xiang favour ! 
BACON CHICKEN MEAL SET ! 



They seem to be enjoying and not focusing on our chit chat session ! 


See any weird people in the photo ! 
Check out Jie xiang eyes ! 
Don't you think that he look like some actor ? 
(slowly guess)


Random photo took ! 
The accessories I wore & My lovely Blackberry phone ! 


wondering why he give me this face?
Is because he say that eating something he carving for ! 

This is my meal ! 
Salty & vinegar fires 
char sew meal ! ;) 



YUMMY ~~ 


INDIVIDUAL PHOTO ! ;D 


Hema later join us for lunch too ! ;) 

She is also hungry ! 
And at this picture Cindy was telling her not to eat the bread 
as it will make her cant finish her meal ! 
But at the end , Hema manage to finish the meal ! ;) 

SEASON OF LOVE ! 


After lunch , we are off to church then spotted Mr KUMA ! 
And I ask him : " why are you so early ?"
then he reply me : " Because I am a connect group leader now and I got to be a good example"
I was like WOW ! Good job man ! 
Because last year he told me about being an Connect Group leader before ! ;) 
I really proud of him ! 


Took photo with Si xian in church ;) 
So glad that now she is planted in church & my cell-group ! 


Melissa , Gleenda , Li ying 


Yi Long , Joycelyn , Angeline , Kitty and Jie xiang ;) 


kenneth , Keng yip , Xue fang and Si xian ! 


Xue fang & I 
We all went to Suntec City Aston for our dinner ;) 

Random Picture ! 
Phone is display their past looks and compare it ! 
( For Yi long is not much different ) 


Jie xiang ! 
I guess he just miss his long hair ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments