The Vodka White Christmas Ball

By Unknown - December 28, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! 
I went to church today , and my brother come along ;) 
and I would like to thank Gleenda and cherie for the cookies and its taste really nice
and the packaging was great too ! 

My cute little brother ! 
He had the same hair colour as me Just that Mine brighter
and next year I would like to change my hair colour to maybe 
ash grey green ! 
Any suggestion ? 

Ritchie & Me 
then Me & Amanda ! 
I did not know she is from the same church as me and I am going to bring 
her to join my wonderful cell group ;) 

Waited for my beloved blogger friend for almost one hour and finally I got 
food to eat le ! We went to Hong Kong cafe to have our dinner and 
the fish and chip there is really nice ! 
YUMMY ~ 


Fish and chip is so nice and I think the portion is still alright and see my friend 
Clarence Did not manage to finish his fish and chip ;x 

Few of us meet up and we went to TAB where The vodka white Christmas ball 
events is held ! 


The left hand side of the picture is actually the DECO at Orchard Road ;)
I think this year deco its nice as Usually Christmas period , I will stay at home and prevent 
going town because there will be a lot a lot of people and I dislike squeezing with people ! 

The middle there is also picture of the Tab place and also the tab events and 
their VODKA ! 


We are super early so what we can do now is to take lots of photo ! 


We seems to be so serious in talking but actually we are looking at my personal blog 
as I was asking him if he seen my blog before ? and He say no ! How can ? ;( 
and He smile with his innocent look ;) 

The events is officially start at 10.30pm and we got to wait and finally the event started ! 
And we got the front seats and Here some our random shot ! 



Amanda & Randy & Celine & Me !


Me & Clarence ! ;) 
Check out his innocent face ;x 


Lovely couple ;) 
And I was trying to take nice picture of myself but then it turn out to be like that! 



Christmas gift that Clarence bought for his friends ;D 
so cute right those items ! 



Celine commented on my post saying why I did not have a lot of photo of me
and her so i decided to just SPAM lots of photo with her ! ;) 
And here are some of our funny post ! 



sweet couple ;) 
Celine &Eugene !


Finally we got our drink ! 
For me I prefer VODKA with lime ;) 
and total I drink around 3 cups and the third cup 98 % is vodka and 2% is lime ! 


FUNNY SHOT ! 

VODKA ROCKS ! 


I Am sitting down relaxing while seeing my lovely friend dancing like a g6 ! 
I enjoying myself seeing them dance its really funny ! 


wondering what are we holding ?
Its actually Tissue flower make by Celine ! 
Every girl got one ;D 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments