Want to have my name card

By Unknown - January 21, 2012

 If you have been following my Twitter & Facebook page account ,I been
talking about doing my own name card so that when I attend events ,I am 
able to exchange name cards ;) 
This idea actually come from Issac which is one of my Blogger cliques ! 

Finally after so many days , My name card arrived ! 
You can go to vistaprint.com to check out their current promotions ! 

More discount <3 ! 
I always love discount ! 

This is my first time printing name card so first time I just print 250
which cost me around $20 ;) For black and white only ! 


Here is my name card ;) 
I design it myself ! And if you think that you design damn CMI 
then I would recommend you to choose the design from their website ! 



250 piece of name card ! 
It's seem so many but after a while , giving away name card I will have less card ;( 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments