Jean 21th birthday party

By Unknown - January 24, 2012

Happy birthday to Jean ! 
Finally 21 years old le , and thanks for inviting me to her birthday as 
she is actually Cindy's friend and I met her only less then 5 times only
but we did manage to talk to each other on Facebook too ! ;) 

I went to meet cindy straight after school then head down to Jean birthday at 
some area @ circle line ! 
Here are some of the decoration of her party room , those 
red packet is not her deco , is the room itself have it de ;x 


Slacking at a corner waiting to eat ; x
and while killing the time , we actually took lot of photo ;) 


Happy birthday JEAN ;) 
I like this picture very much ! 
Her background of her birthday is so nice ! 


Half body picture ;) 


Her birthday background ! 

Me and Xian hua ;) 


Here is the amount of food I got for my first round ;) 

Myself and the food ;) 
I know its unhealthy but then just eat la , 
after eating then say ;x 


My second round ;) 

First round of food not enough for me , so I get the second round ;x 





Eileen and I ! ;) 
Happy birthday to Eileen too ;) 




MI Friends ;) 




I just love the photo so much ;) 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments