Where to sleep when you are out of your house I got an idea for you !

By Unknown - January 16, 2012

Outdoor lesson again ! 
( If you are thinking of leaving your house to stay at East coast park for camping then here 
is the good post for you ) . 

Here are some of the question you got to ask yourself when choosing the tent? 
What kind of weather?
Which type of tent ?
What colour of the tent ? 
Here is my group mates and this tent we are sitting on is the comment 
tent which everyone is using . It easy to set up and its good to have it in 
Singapore ;) 
Best is weather which is hot as the tent is likely to be cool as the colour 
of the tent make the differences ! 


This is the Tent which I use to set up during my NPCC time ! 
And I still got a bit of how to set up but not much ;) 
So I take this time to actually pay attention in class , to learn as much stuff as possible 
so in future when my students ask me question then I know what to reply them. 


Last photo of the day ;) 
and next week lesson will be outdoor cooking ! I will 
upload the post tomorrow ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments