learn how to cook outside kitchen

By Unknown - January 17, 2012

Today is Land Based lesson and today we will be learning how to 
cook outdoor ! ;) 

Wonder what is my classmate doing? We are actually create and shelter to actually do our outdoor
cooking. And I not really sure what is it for but I assume that is for 
in case of raining ! 

Everyone is going their part to set this shelter up ! 


Check out my classmate they actually like cheer leading ! 
Supporting !



Time for cooking and here are some of the stuff that 
each team have it ! 




Kenny is in my group and He will be our chef for today ! 


I wonder how took this photo ! 
It seems that I am serious looking at huda doing something! 


I am serious cutting Hot dog while Huda working hard making sure 
that the tent don't fly till us ;) 
And from the picture , can see that she is enjoying herself ! 


Serious me working hard to cut the potatoes and This is my first 
time doing it man ! And I am proud of it ! 



Zul the slacker ! 

Cooking our lunch ! ;) 

YUMMY ! ~ 

EGG ~ 

EGG BREAD ~ 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments