ION Shopping with Cindy

By Unknown - January 07, 2012

ION Shopping with cindy ! 

The hungry ghost ( cindy & I ) was thinking what to have for our dinner and 
Cindy suggested that to go popeye instead. At first , she did 
not know there is an outlet here until she saw just now when she is doing shopping 
alone. 


While ordering , I saw they having an buddy meal at only $18 , so we decided 
to get it instead of getting one meal for each ! 


Cindy happily posing with the jam  ;) 

Fried prawn ! ;) 
Very nice ! 

chicken ! 

Our photo ! 
I did not manage to take more because I am hungry and 
I just want all the food to satisfy my stomach ! 

after eating we continue shopping till night then we go home ;) 
and today was really a great outing with cindy and hope we can go 
out more often ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments