DAY 1 - Kiyah Splash AGM meeting

By Unknown - January 05, 2012

AGM MEETING ! 
supper to have 7 people coming over to stay over but at then end only 
Jonathan , Uncle wilson and jeff coming over ! 


Here are the picture of our chalet ! 

Clearer picture of it ! 

Spamming Guo Long handphone and Guess what finally he come out 
and open the gate for us ;p 

here are the picture of the chalet ! 
I be sleeping here tonight ! ;) 


Checking out the cardboard ! 


Loading our stuff now before we head down to living room to slack ! 




Stairs ! ;) 


Jeff and uncle wilson is enjoying himself now at living room while I am busy 
walking around taking picture ! ;) 

K ROOM ! 
I wanted to sing but guess what ? 
They do not have Mic ! 


Kitchen ! ;) 

There are so many chairs in the chalet ! 
I bet there will be more then enough for everyone tomorrow ! ;) 

I shall sleep now and I am looking forward to tomorrow AGM MEETING ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments