NEW SHOES FOR 2012

By Unknown - January 03, 2012

NEW SHOES FOR 2012 ! 
ALL THANKS TO THE VOUCHER THAT MY DB GANG GAVE ME 
IT ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT ;D 

Why so many $5 voucher ? 
Its because Jon say that they do not have any more $10 voucher ! 


I am rich just for today ;D 
and I am so happy to receive the voucher as I am able to buy stuff which i wanted ! 
First thing come into my mind was RUNNING SHOES ! 




here comes my running shoes from REEBOK ! 
this is my first time buying REEBOK as Last time few of my running shoes 
was Nike and Adaias and most of them cannot survive for long as I quite 
hard core in running shoes as I always go gym , running.

thanks to my brother Ken for accompany me to Lot one shopping mall to shop for my shoes and 
I found this pair of running shoes nice and light ! THANK GOD that this shoes got 
my size if not I think I am going to get my running shoes next week ! The running shoes I will be using only 
for training & gym ! NOT GOING to wear this pair to my outdoor classes ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments