A trip to admirately park

By Unknown - February 01, 2012

A trip to Admirately park ! 
Today I be having Land Based Lesson and we are going to use Nokia c6 mobile 
phone to navigate the park ! 

This phone its really cool as it has GPA ! 
And when you go the park , when you walk pass any flower ,
the GPS will detect it and all the information will show.
Using this and you will not be afraid of not knowing anything from the park.


Our Faci Natalie ! 

What you should not do at the park ! 



My classmates are all ready to walk around the park as now Natalie is telling 
us what to do and look at the photo again , you can see that victor is posing at 
my camera -_- ! 


Snap photo of myself ;) 

Admiralty Park maps ! 
As you can see from the map that the parks are not really big ;x 


Here are some of the photo that I took during the walk at the park ! 








My group mates ! 
I am so bright in the photo because I am under the sun whereby 
the rest of them is under the shelter ! 


Different expression ;) 



Finally end of the park journey and its time for us to head back to class as 
today sun is very very HOT ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments