By Unknown - November 30, 2007

[ THKS DIDI HELP ME PEEL THE PRAWN ]






[ My brother , me , joy ]

[ we all at orchard ]
[ buying present for xiao wei ]
[ Is My fren JOY cute ?]




Morning !
disture by my brother lol . early morning , wake up make so much noise .
on the laptop need so much sound . haiis . i am tiredd !
then hungry lol . thks aunt have cook lo.
egg n ham with bread . hmmm . nice i klove the egg she cook . super nice lol .
hhaahs =) then i at home watch youtube , online only . cos also nth to do lehh !
hghhhaahaahhahas ......
afternoon !
i watch the HAUNTED SCHOOL !
nice show woq .The guy are shuai ! hheee =)
then at night =)
bath all this . then eat lo . watch tv . then
me , my sis n bro we all went to lot one . buy thing for tmr nn something to eat
wanted to ask my frenn out but dun have his number ! lol .
hahahs .
today nth special liao lol .
bye bye ! gotton slp cos tmr NPCC CI COURSE FIRST DAY !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments