By Unknown - November 28, 2007




Today i did nt go work .
cos dun feeling like going .
Guess what ? Today is my brother kian hong birthday !
15 year old liao ! then going lot one eat pizza with my mother n kelvin lo.
i did nt tell my boss i nt gng work , cos she sure say cannt dun work de .
haiis . so i off my hp so tat they cant contact me lo .
then when i switch on the phone . my manager sms me say i am super irresponsible .
haiiss . i know is i wrong but working ther long hour but paid super less . lol .
nvm forget it ! Then aunt buy chicken rice to give us eat lo .
meet Mummy n kian hong at Lot one . pizza hut there . cos i wanted eat pizza !
then we all eat , talk all this loh .then go change my daddy shirt cos he cannt wear !
then we all went arcade . play lorhh . enjoy a lot yeahh @
Went home !
Cos nothing to do at lot one already .
so boring woqq . as i also long time neva go thgere liao .
hee . reach home .
online all this lorhh .
......................... he have not contact me about three day .
is u force me to break up de . iiwill nt be with u anymre
take care @ .
tmr going edmumd hous e. jun hao will be ther too . to help me with my nppc thingy
Thks a lot guyss !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments