By Unknown - November 12, 2007


Today morning didnt have the time to sleep .
cos i keep waking up vomit ,. n leg pain . stomach pain .
Then my frenn ask me go see doc . fazial also ask me go .
then i super lazy mah .. i sms my mANager !
she say must go see doctor if nt she will deducte $45 from my paid . what thehell !
haiiss . then i have no choice liao .
ii sms Jo : if she cant accompany me go a not ?
then she say " she at yew tee eating so cannt reach there on time "
so i say nvm lehh . i go alone ..
when i reach there . so many people . then i take my number lor .
wait n wait n wait . I feeling like vomiting ..
cos i neva eat that why nth to vomit . hahahas <3>
ii in the clinic for 2 hr . siian man !!
I got vomiit . fever . stomach pain . diarees . ( dunnoe how to spell )
total $7 plus . hheee .
GUEss who i saw ?
eNG han n his freenn !
alas !
lol . saw so many people lehh @
after that !
i went home straight .
my daddy call me . then i tell him i am sick .
he wanted to buy porridge give me but teck whye neva sell . so i say nvm ten . hheee .
then i at home eat rice !!!!
Nighttt !
FINALLY ! i can slp welll ...
tmr NO WORK . MC ! i will be at home resting !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments