By Unknown - November 27, 2007

mORNING !

early wake up going to clinic check-up lol .

haven finish mah . Urne test too . but doctor neva say anything but still mustt STOP eating ,meat !

haiiiss @ siian mahh @ when i reach clinic i still must wait for 1 hr plus , go me n my bro go teck whye eat first then we went back there . still ver long so me n my brio went to cck go bank do my thing loh . then after tat , went back to clinic hahhas <3>

then when my turn , doc check my health bookliet , he say i dun need injection @ wao ! when i hear i am super happy , then he check my eye sight . ii can see lo . hahhas @ after i went to take bus to cck mrt station lo . taking mrt to bugis work . this few days dun feeling like gng work . cos NPCC course start liao , dun feeling like going ./ tiredd . haiis .
Reach workplace !
morning no people that why super boring .
today i drink a lot of water . i went to buy black dye . cos tmr need to go Home team . so must hair black black , if nt cannt go CI course @ THAT MY DREAM ! No one can stop me @
at night >
wanted to find jo-ann n go home with her . but she didint reply my sms . cos she workinbg haiis . gng home alone . nn bought thing home for my brother , i need to slp nw tmr need early wake up .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments