By Unknown - November 15, 2007

[ GLAD that we are back together ]

[ No one can stop us loving each other ]

[ am i fat ? ]
[ hahahas ]
[ i have nothing to do tat why take so many picture ]


[ I love this top ]
[ Cardigan =) thks to angeline lend me ]


[ Ugly PIcture of mine ]

Morning !
Today going work liao .
but still got a bit sick lehh !
then nth to do . thks to kelvin pai me chat on the phone yeah !
take train to bugis . working mah . I BUY plain water . peanut pancake for breakfast .
hee .
reach workplace !!!
eat first lorh then work nehh .
took medicine .THEN WORK !
so sad today cant go for WESTCLUSTER OUTING !
lo. today having a lot of fun at work place ! with ellanie ,. cool girl .
hahahs . Buying her something lorhh . then tmr she off ii dunnoe gng work with who .
tmr he bring me home . hahahs <3>
after work .
go home alone . saw leonard gf ! she tap at me hheee .
then he chat with me on the phone . hhhee ...
so tiredddd .
Reach home !!!
Online . eat all this lorhh .
tmr working again ! yeah !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments