By Unknown - November 29, 2007




Dun treasure me , n I will nt TREASURE u also !

The way i am , dun need YOU to judge =)

=) wong's family

=) I love them

Get off my way ! =)

=) all the best to you all .

=) Thks edmumd for the drinks

=) Jun hao n edmumd talking about Jun hao GF !

=) My shy little brother !

morning !
i did nt went to work again .
dun wish to work liao . tiredd of it .
n this coming sat starting for the NPCC CI course .
a bit scare hahahs . but my shoes nn unfirom all this iis 80% okay already .
cool right
wake up online , eat .( aunt bought for me ) n my brother too .
at 1 PLus , i went out with my bro to cck .
meet a girl lol . then go cck make my NPCC skirt ! make short cos too long laio .
then guess what ? $8 super expensive ! haiiss .
so i called edmumd up wander if the grand mum can help a not /at last i decide to go let his grand mum make lo . jun hao coming too . so me n my bro go mee them nn cck . then we all walk to edmumd house . hahhas . he ask the grandmum do lorhh . at last , she cannt do cos something wrong i also dunoe . but nvm , =) thks by e way !
so we went to a shop near his house to make the skirt nn is only $5 lo . a abit cheaper .
hhee . then we need to wait for 30 min , so we all went for a drink . thks edmumd for treating us drink . nn i took a lot of picture .
after 30min , we went to collect liao . then go back to edmumd house .his grandmum help me iron lo . thks aunt ! hhhee . cos i iron nt nice de . n somemore my hgouse the thing at my aunt rrooom . ma fan ! =(
then after tat , edmumd go meet his frenn go play lan , jun hao go GF house . me n mybro go home . youtube watch vampiner show . hheheee .
tiredd lol .
tmr anything to do too .....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments