By Unknown - November 24, 2007

today gng work today again .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOCKYUAN !
hhahs . she having BBQ at parsi !
wonder if i can go ? No larh !
kana wake by my bro n sis .siian i wanted to have a nice slp l !
then ii quikly wake up nn bath lorhh . then go work . by train .
in train , i playing psp lorhh . so boring . hate gng work alone .
today working with ellanie .
haiiss . mrning her face like : supoer black . ( like pple own her $ )
sometime i reallyu dislike her . but when she need something i will help her if i can .
i will meet her needdss @ lol .
today seldom customer .
then afternoon , i help ellaine buy food mahh .
saw a customer tat came to my shop a few days ago . then he say hi to me .
he smoking . eeeeeeeeee.
dislike people who smoke leh .
then while later ~ he n his frenn come to my shop .
his friendd wann buy top then ellaine help him find liao then i help him find lorh .
then one of them ( my customer ) he say me " what time u finish work "?
i say 10 pm lorh . he stioll ask me " How old are you "? " where u study "? where u stay "?
all this lorhh . still got mre lehh . lazy to write here .
HIM n wen long today come find me . haiis . but ii gng fren party mahh .
but at last neva go liao
hhahas ! at night . got a lot of people . hahhahs . Busy sia .
hhhee . gng home alone . the feeling is bad .iThis few days ! I really scare nn afarid of 1 thing .
Nt devil !! is HIM ( DUN WAN MENTION THE NAME ) nt edward !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments