By Unknown - November 20, 2007











wroking today !
Morning , been wake by house phone .
my bro kelvin frenn called him . stuippd sia .
then my bro use laptop lorhh /. use his msn .
lol . then guess what ?
i am late i wake up at 10 plus lol .
siian . my bro neva buy breakfast 4 me haiis . then i wake up bath all this then eat something .
then go work staright away lorhh . i late for 5 min nehh .
today working with ah gal !
Ellanie off lorhh ! then today got customerr . super toredd nehh .
hhahahas !nth special today lorh .

after work ,
me n ah gal wait for doris to come up n count money .
then 11 plus we all went down lorh . ah gal , me n amada wann take Moneyb !
then until 11.40 like tat we all leave BUgis .
me , amanda n benny went to Boon lay eat lol .
we take mrt there liao then take taxi to The place where we gng to eat lorh .
the food nice lehh . $3 woqq . chilli nice too . after eating . we go wash hand liao then they go smoke . i wait 4 them . BUT i didnt smoke . rhen we take taxi go Home ! haiiiss .
Tiredd tmr gng work yeahh

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments