By Unknown - November 22, 2007

morningg .
today early must wake up .
going home team there collect uniform.
hmmm yest called up mr tan , he say that wear home clother can liao !
lol so i wear there ! Guess what ?
i am the only one wearing home clother , super ma lo .
hate it man ! then nvm . someomore the people there are area 1 lo.
i dun even know them . i am area 19 . shit man !
Then .... when is my turn , i try to explain to MADAM !
then she ask me wait outside lorhh . so i was talking on the phone with issac .
lol . the madam super rude de . idoiit sia . dislike her lol . so what if she is a CI !
wao ! i ver scare lehh . then i nt hapy with her liao . she say what " the paper dun have mine name , n she ask if OC really send my name liao a not ? so i called up mr tan . then he was angry so he ask me pass the phone to Her ! so they talk talk , at last , she ask me write down my name all this ... then she say i must dye my hair BLACK . ppig sia .
i finishh all the thing aroung plus lol . so i take bus home . call daddyy buy rice back . then he say he ask aunt bring back home lol . hungry hungry !
tmr i updatedd . i gng slp nw . night s !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments