By Unknown - November 27, 2007

morning !
need to go home team academey to collect uniform .
so i wake up bath all this /. nn guess what ?
i forget to print my IC . so i call mr tan . nn kee kiat hahhas . ( ask them )
hhee but they say nvm . ii super fogetfull . ii want quit work cos ii want to prepare for my CI course .
then i alone . super scare getting scolding de . cos my school i am the only one person who is going . then i take bus . ii went to make new frenn lorh . from vitoria . ( Boy school ) . lol . then we went , n check if our thing got bring a lot ? guess what ? i forget to bring my Medicial Form . so i call my brother take cab down to pass me . n he say okayy . n i was so scared he is lost . haiiss . so i wanted for his call . madam called us to fall in n a lot of thing lol . n i know my phone ring n i cant pick up . so later i get a chance to pick up the call . so i went to toliet pick up . n icalled back the taxi driver . he say he drop my brother at teck whye . so i super sad . nn super worry . i cant control n cry . i wanted to call him . but cantt contact him . so i quickly tell my madam nn she give me pemisses to leave the HOme team n look for my brother . i take cab . nn g teck whye find him . hlf-way through .my phone ring is another taxi driver . he say tat he n my brother at home team . then he super angry nn shout at me on the phone . nn i ask my taxi driver drive me hm to take $ , the uncle say lol . * super no mood * . after tat , i went back to home team , ii give the uncle money liao n also the uncle who drove my brother here .. ( all driver now days heartless ) . THKS GOD my brother is save . ii have no more cash with me already . n i dunnoe ho to send my brother home , so i contact kee kiat asking him if is okay to ask him fetch my bro home . he say okay , he take cab . 10000 TIMES thks . Thks GOD i have a frenn like him . after tat , i went back tocourse . then the room all guys . so i ask the guy where is the girl , they say at uniform room there . so i went there lol . buut need fill up form with another girl . hahhas . today i know a few pple . cool man . hahas . having a great time . but DEC . is a busy month for me lo . CAMPING .
9 Dec to 13 dec =) HOME team
13 Dec to 15 dec =) Breakaway camp
19 dec is my birthday

16 dec to 19 dec =) pulu ubin camp

18 dec is N level result !!!
my fav . but i scare . those people who can PRAY for me !
1. Protection
2.Health
verii important !! ( thks )
then after whole camp . i went back home ..today i didnt go work .
nw ;lazy sia . i need to do a lot of thing . i hope tat i can rest at home woqq .
><>
* i shld tink about it .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments