By Unknown - December 02, 2007

The first day of CI course !
morning , sms pilo asking her whealther have she wake up ,
then meeting her at Home team the bus-stop !
hhahas <3>
when i board to the bus 172 , i saw him .
hahahs he smile at me . WAO ! he cute lorhh .
hhheee ! in bus so tiredd n so scare ! CI COURSE !
=) but i know will be fun neh !
REACH HOME TEAM !
Then do all the thing we all need to do .
Tell uu ! Today i super blur larh @
my Full- U like shit ! Iron wrong . nn my bagde .
but i will do it better next time yeah ! i will nt let either madam or sir to pick on me .
hh =) then training okayh . ii abit tiredd woqq . then ii wanted to be IC de but i scare ii forget commant ! haiis . but i now i will do it better @
2 plus then finish , then walk to bus 172 . take bus to cck then go bukit batok ! walk to sk house ! cg just ended 2 . siian lorhh .
after tata ,, we all go church by taxi .
uncle talk to us a lot of thing ... hheee =)
vomit siaa ( feeling like ) .
then run n walk to expo . pple see me wearing mufit ! paii seii sia !
1st time .. hahahhs .
Today pastor talk lo.........
he saying about people who have say us etc" u sure fail " failure !
then ii feel somehting inside me . nn i cry out . uncontroolable .
hhahahahs ! got heal me . i give all my fear everything to him ,.
thks jesus !
aT night , after service
me , kelvin meet joy at floyer three .
then ii sms kian hong . he coming my house . so meeting him also .
hheee =) then we all go orchard . took a lot of picture .
tmr i will updateddd

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments