By Unknown - November 11, 2007

Preettyyyy *

[ Didnt Get to take her picture ]
[ she sing super well ]

[ Jo-ann N me ]
[ also LOng time neva take picture with her ]

My beloved Cgl GLADYS , SISTERS =) aDeline . Jo-ann N myself <3

[ Taken this at simei 9 outside shoppingmall ]

[ This picture super weird ( me ) Ugly sia ]
[ hahahahs ]

[ me & xue li ]
[ wanted take with her , cos long time neva take liao haahs ]

Cell-Group meeting & service !
Morning !
super tiredd . thks to Jo-ann sms me wake up .
nn i call my bro wake up go bath first n i have a bit of time to wake up myself .
hheee . then meeting jo n jeremy at cckk .
n we went to lot one buy breakfast . n jo-ann go make thing for Jj . cos his birthdAY !
after making everything , we all went take train to CG ! AT TAMPINESE !
Jurong east !
i saw until xue li . so we all wait for Jie xiang zack they all lor .
hahahs . in train . me n xue li took a lot of picture ( 2 ONLY ) hhahas !
long time neva take liao worr . then the guy they all playing psp !
Pei Hua talking to a little girl PRI 5 .
then jeremy go disture the little girl by saying something so err xin .
hahhas . we all having so muchh funn !
TAMPINESE !
Is raining ! i n jie xiang got umbrella ! so all the guys walk by using umberlla .
so the sisters ! we all take taxi LOrh ! hahahahs <3>
cool right ? then when we reach ... Charmine n Challoto house ! ( dunnoe hw 2 speelll )
we all play game liao . then start cg . after that !
THKS for their father cook foos for us . is a lot man ! Thks uncle .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments