By Unknown - November 08, 2007







Hello !
READER ! paii seii .
i working mah so long time neva blogg !!
hmmm . this few days work super tiredd didnt have enough time to spent with my father n bro . so this sunday i gng spent time with them . hahahs
I today bought a new bag ! $15 ( cool ) . so happy cos my old bag spolied liao .
then in train while gng back home ,, Got a gourp of black people surrond me sia . super err xin . then got this guy stand beside me . but no so close . guess what he did ?? he go make his " that one " what the hell . but thks tat time i was playing with my PSP . my leg injure ii walk home slowly . nn i sms nn call many pple but neva reply sadd . haiiss
Boringg <3>
at night when i was gng reach my house , i saw moi siew fong ( cousin ) .
i ask her where she going then she say go see doctor . so i went home change liao then also paii her go 24 house clinic see doctor .then ii boring so i bought drinks . hheee .
reach home 1 plus . hahhas good night

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments