By Unknown - November 24, 2007































Today No cell-group !
daddy going fishing .
aunt n my sister going sentosa .
so me n my bro nothing to do woq ,
so morning , i wake my bro up, we going clinic check-up ( me only )
then we all bath all this lorhh . then i went to choa chu kang ployclinic then they say they neva do de . they say must go private clinic de . so i went theree . hheee . got one clinic super ecpensive .
around 40- 50 dollar leh . super expensive . so i change clinic .hhhe..
then i went to the clinic tat my family always go lorhh . then totall is $25 without injection .
then injection is $15 okay larh quite cheap lo. hhee .
so in neeedd to have Urine test all this heart beat test . Ohh man !
dun wan 2 say here . so err xin lorh . hate it .
after my urine test , my give to the nurse . then she give to the doctor ,.
then she say to me " i cannt eat meat from today onward ...... siian man . then must drink super many water lohh " haiis sad sia .then after tat , me n my bro went to bukit batok meet JOy n xue li lol . we all gng westmall buy dress . ( xue li only ) . then we shopping . lol . eat , hhahahs . 3 plus we left the place . nn i sms JO-ann . weeli . terry . felicia . zack if they wann go . but jo neva reply . weeli at bugis with member . hahahs . so felicis meeting me lol .
we go Bugis shpping . i going take my paid lorh. cos for my injection money , i paying for myself hor . i m nt taking my parent money . hhahahahas <
hahhas around 9 plus we leave there @ 10 plus then we reach home t ! tmr going for servcice ! tmr my CGL birthdya @ forever 21 .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments