By Unknown - November 22, 2007










working again !
Guess what >? ii sleep so welll but then my bro frenn call my house so many time tat ii cant slp back nn kana wake up the ring . stupiid sia . haaiiss
then nvm , wake up suddenly feeling like eating mac, so i call felicia ask her help me order mac lo . i order bIG breakfast nn hot cakes ! hahas got order cool man .then when the person arrived me n my bro eat . then i got give my sister eat . then my sunt neva see ,. u noe what she say ? why i eat neva give my sister eat ? cos she is hasbrown only dun eat hotcake cos dun like > i say that to my aunt , stupiid larh she . dunnnoe till wan anyhw talk . early morning , she say me . haiisss .after eating , ii fast do all my thing nn i went to take mrt to workk
In train ,,
i playing with my psp lol .
then when i reach bugis , i went to wallet shop lol .
gio find prsent for my frenn . brian working there . lol .
then i went work lo. change my clothing hhahas . same as yest de but different colour .
hhee hheee .
super tiredd now . tmr ii will updated more

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments