By Unknown - November 16, 2007

Morning !
tiredd dun feeling like gng work .
hahhas ! but no choice still must go ,
Guess what ? today i working with ah gal .
Got many new stock then me n ah gal work until crazy .
mESSY ! hahahs ! cool tat we got sell until thing / nn have a lot of customer yeah !
Then got this two customer Boy ! super lame One !
aiYoO . Choose item, so long . then talk talk lorh .
One boy work at Wallet Shop at BUgis .
another one is working at orchard there lol .far sia .
they disture me by saying !
they tell my frenn this :
" DO you have customer feedback form " ?
my frenn say why ?
' they say theyw ant to write ii Have poor servoce cos i bully them lol "

lame shit lorhh . hw old liao ! 16 lehh !
hhhee .
at night , Boy n wen long come find me . Then he accompany me back home . then we eat ice -cream n ii am sick ! having a bad Flu .
when i reach home !
I am hungry , so ii went to make soup HOT *
cos i dunoe hw to cook . Luckily My BOY know hw to cook .
hahahhas ! then after eating all this ,. i take medicine nn i went to sleepp .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments