By Unknown - October 01, 2007

MATHS Paper 1 N level paper <3>
morningg !
wake up liao ! hhee . cod scare Late for N level ma .
Then sms hiim <3>
11 left my hse then i foget to bring thing when ii was in lift . hahhas so i walk back home norr again to take Moii math thinggyy.
then alone take bus 67 to school nehh @ in bus got this black man seat behind me . then his leg make until my hair nehh . wt. stupiid sia . also neva say sorryy . make unitl my hair so messy nehh . lorhh . reach bUS STop ! walk up the slope alone hhahs .
Reach school !
seat with Jo-ann they all lorhh .
Studyy nehh . Then go up to hall for N level maths <3
Verii diffcult woqq. hop tat can pass yeahh ! hahahs <3
Relationshipppp !!!!
I know tat GOD will give us a Good Bf n gd Gf smile <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments