By Unknown - October 27, 2007

moRning !
today wake up . My eye red red n small .
sad sad @
i went bath all this then i went work . i am nt late for work
in train i playing my PSP ! hhaaa .
tiredd sia today my eye like monster !
my frrenn see me still ask me wt happenedd ?
but i didint wann tell anyone .
I STILL LOVE HIM ! hhahas =)
REACH WORK PLACE !
i went work there take jacket nn wear cos cold mah .
then around 1 plus i saw yestday e customer . hahhas . he came back n chnage skinny cos button drop .. then we chat chat lorr . i know their name .
kian sin . fazial . hahhas . then like tat noqq .
today working No moodd . but i sell 1 jeans 1 skinny lehh .
thn feeling sad sad about a lot of thingg . a lot of thing trouble me .
Finsh workk .
i alone go home . take train .
CHINA man seat beside me n i playing game he keep looking .
i hate it man . feeling so scare to go home alone after my work
hope edward can paii me yeahh @

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments