By Unknown - October 05, 2007


I LOVE YOU ALL !
neva LEAVE me !
Thks you !
when i need you , you be there for me thks !
Didnt go school todayy ??
why ?
because No N level paper for Me . nn 4/4 but those D&T must go hahahs !
Edward go school <3
give him a mornng call . scare he cannt wake up mahh !!
HAHAHS ! yeahh today gng SWIMMING !
cool today onward ii must start exercise . if nt i m gng to be FAT !\ hahhahas
meeting Buyer at Khatic ! at 1 pm . then after tat ii gng fetch My bro Norr /.
Thks JACKey ( OBS friendd ) PAII ME chat on e phone . cos long time dun have chat liao . saying about OBS thinggyy ! nn Someone thing ! funny sia .
* dun worry i will be drown woqq * i know my BF will save me *
hhheee . then go my Mum hse then wait my bro bathh ! liao then we take mrt to Bukit batok . to sk Codo there swiim * Zack gng too . paii my brother mahh .

Reach There ( SK CODO) !!
we went to change . nn playy .
who got come ?? ( Xue li , angeline , me . my bro n zackk )
super fun today ! i realy enjoy today . Guess wt !
we saw SK ! he iis shock . n he didnt know tat we come .
Xue li scare water . deepp ! deepp !
Sun ten Too ! Until black blackk >
play until around 5 plus . Me angeline xue li bathhh !
but angeline bath alne . me nn xue li bath together hahhas <3>
when we finsish . zack n my bro haven bath yet . lol .
so long de . then we waitt them . ( I putting Cream on my leg all this
when they come out . rest a while then ..... we heading to WESTMALL !

gO THERE 4 wt ?
Eat larhh ! shopping !!
then we all go KFC eat ! Shopping .
the after tat went home . !!! BUt i go lot one .then updatedd bankbook !@

Reach home @@@
Restt ! eat ! watch tV ! online Noqq !
tMr having cg ( With xiao weii Cg ) at bukit batok noqq !
1.30 think so .
have a good rest todayy !! see yeahh tmr !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments