By Unknown - October 18, 2007

Morning ~
so tiredd today .
wake up at 9 plus then rest a while .
go bath thn go take mrt to work . siian ....
today working with herr ! hhehheee !
then afternoon got this china customer !
verii funnyy ..
he ask me " i intro him to you want a not ? ''
cos he with his frienddd .
then i say " Dun wan "
then he ask me " how old are you "?
i say 16 this year .
then he say " i 14 year old hahhad .
he dun believe i 16 lolll .
then he say me a lot of question lorhh . i also dun understand !! lol .
SORRY I AM NOT INTERSTED IN YOU ! ><
Then evening got this malaysia customer !!!!
he horr . i neva smile at him then he smile at me . then keep staring at me . somemore he with the gf . wao liao feeling like slapping him . hate pple see me like tat . then ii dun care him i aak my frenn serve him . then i go serve other pple .
then at night ! after work .
i with my frenn go shopping liao then go HOME !
super tireeddd ! nn my leg dun noe why dun have strength haiiss .
tmr working also . bugis junction !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments