By Unknown - October 07, 2007


Today serving n churchh !
morning wake Up . super tiredd nn i wake up at 7.05 like tat .
i quickly go bath all this lorh . siian dunNoe wt to wear but at last i wear Skinny n nIce top. then called my brother wake up bath . then do hao thingy liao we left the house . we walk to Buy bread Noqq . hheee scare my brother hungry de . i hungry nvm ! Then we went to take train meet Jo-ann yam ! hahha ! in train super boring . then my brother cute sia . making diffcult action to make us laugh !
Reach Expo !
i went to Nursey ! i saw No one .
though i was late but mre pple late then me !
hheee . heee. waiting for them . then prayer all this liao .
thks for praying for My n level tmr ! thks sis !
today i m in-charge of the Bbabyy change the section -
then after tat . leader ask me to take care a baby cos a sis iis sick .
hahhas guess wht ! the baby is Joyce !
i take care of her before ! she is soB guai ! she listen to me all this .
then today she finish her Porridge ! Cute man ! then after eating . we go walk walk .
then had a lot of fun together n i teach her about colour ! GooD girl !
wanted to take care her again @ n take picture ToO .
AFtER service !
we nursey stay back to clear the toy all this .
make it clean so tat nursey will nt be easliy target . for the mouth ... wt diease de .
then finsih liao ,. went to find my Cg member .
we all eat BUrger king . nn suddenly Rain ! wao Big rain !
then i buy foods for me n my brother . eating happily .
then ..........
we walk to expo hall 8 .
along the way we saw two same Bs the guy !
hahhas they still eating n he say that in 5 mins they can eat finishh woqq .
really tht they can finishgh !
i have taken their pictue n video . hhaahs >
then after they finish eating one of them can walk properly eat too fast liao .
lol. hee @
Bible study !
my brother wait for me .
cos later sending him home .
thks toJAkey paii me chat on e phone .
we talking about our Dream Bf n Gf . hahahas <3>
so lame . then he say to me i must be more gentle .
then i ask him hw to be gentle ????
lol. then talk until i reach hm . hp low batteria .
at hm online.
then too tiredd nn i fall asleep until 9 plus wake up .
eat all this . online Updateedd blog . tink sleepying soOon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments