By Unknown - October 25, 2007

Morningg !!
around 7 plus i wake up .
guEss what ? bath all this nn i called wen long .
hhahas ! cos gng his house make psp . hhee .
so happy about it yeahh !
then meet him at his bLk . hhahahs ! he just wake up .
then go his house make . the mum n his bro at hm /.
the worst thing is canntt upload the game . tHne super sad .
so 9 plus we decided go cck eat liao .
then we eat noddle lorhh after eating we went to lot one .
go one of the new game shop n ask abot my PSP !
the people dunnoe lorhh idoiit sia .
then ii wait for the comic shop open . while waiting . me nn wen long go play arcade !
Basketball Noqq . lol long time neva play then hand a bit pain .
10 PLus the shop open !!!
i went in ask . thKS for the people help me if nt ii sure cannt play de noqq .
then me n wen long go his hse . ii put game inside .hahhas !!
FINALLY ! can alreadyy, super happy liao . But then i gng late 4 work .
i late for 15 MIn if i m nt wrong . hahahs . pig siao !!
around 4 like tat wiilie call me noqq . he at BUgis . so i went to find them !
hhahas . thks them for accompany me to go Buy my foodd . hungyy !
I LOVE TO EAT ! whne i started working .
i take food to go my work place eat .....
today sales nt so goodddd ... But then i sell twpo skinny Jeans . $2 cool !
THEN stand until 10 plus then can off work .
thks wen long they all wait for me .
stupiidd wee soon stop saying about me thks .. hahahas . his hand RED !
kana hit by me . then in train . playing game with wen long . wei siong . wee sooon .
i win wei siong . hee . i lost to wen long . wee sosooon . dunnoe .
Tmr then ii write nt in good mood nw

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments