By Unknown - October 27, 2007

Cell-group meeting today !
early morning ii sms edward Mum cos edward hp ( dun have liao )
super diffcult to contact him . then her mum did nt reply me so i called e mum .
n she pass the phone to him . then he say he will wake up . then after 15 min later i call again .
n GUess what he say ? he is sickk . what the reason . i really dunnnoe izzit true a not . i veryy messy about relationship liao . maybe tmr i will go his hse paid a visit bah .
Moring i went to bukit batok there wait for my bRother , then later go Cg Noqq .
Cell-GrOUP !
Then got play game noQQ .
quite fun de neqqq .
edward didnt turn up for cell-group . siian <3>
today i share testi also . about blessing .
PSP ! WOW ! hhhaaas . thks GOD .
after cell-group .
xue li . joy . angeline .zack . pei hua . sk . my bro n i at sk house .
play game . eat all this lorhh .
play game . darm funnn . but sk . xue li . joy . pei hua .zack leg red red ,.
but sk is e most . for me ? i dun like pple hit my leg . smile .
after playing !
i went home . sk fetch me n my bro ,
n then we went to city hall . funan IT mall .
go check about my PSP cover !
next sat then go lorh ......
after tat we went to cck eat . hhahas but at first nt in cck de .
cos dunnoe hw to go .
went to cck park there eatt .
we eat a lot of thing . thks to sk for blessing yeahh !
so Full @
went back home @ so tiredd .
tmr will be a long day 4 me .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments