By Unknown - October 16, 2007

Morning ~
i be working today !!
going work alone . hahahas
today when i reach cck i noticed that i didnt bring my ez-link out !
then i called my brother ask him help me take .
thks woqqq. i love him ! ( my cute little brother )
then in train stand whole day lorhh /. nth to do too !
11.30 plus i reach my workplace !
start work lorhh .
today saw until xiao baI they all noq .
then they buy skinnys !
today i sold one Jeans ! hahahs .
super tiredd larhh .
<3>
so tmr i nt be going to LEADER MEETING !
sad sia ! haiisss .
9 plus angeline came to find me ! then we go shop shop
buy Xue li present nOQQ. then we bought Clother ToOO !
nice nice sia ! then after tat we went home by train !
tmr going work too ! but morning meet him !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments