By Unknown - October 02, 2007

Morningng ~
going school today ! for Maths Lesson nn ART norr .
cannt wake up nOrr . until Jo sms me thenn i can wake up cos ii m already late liao .
Opps Letting them wait for me . paii seii <3
In bus Nth to do . Talk talk all this only .
Reach schooll !
Walk up the slope .
Boring . then go o canteen ! Buy fooddd Of cos .
I m Hungryy !! hahahas <
saw until ms tan . she ask me if i have get any Best Until cadet thinggyy a not ?
i say dun have .
then ii tell her that I get a2 for my ccaa @ hahhas . she say must ask Mr ternberce or Mr chua hahs.
Loll . nVm ! go back to class . eating nn listening to teacher teachhh !
Art lessoonn!!!
I faster do my art Thinggygyyy !!!
tehn teacher come to art Room ! check Our art !
Then teacher say Mine can ! But the final workk shading cannt LOL.
tHen a while later <3
Jian xing nn Stephanie come to classs <3
Something happenED !
dun Wan mention here <3>
cos iis nT a thing tat reader shld Noes .
=) Next time DO yourself . PLS dun ask people do for You !!! ( READER )
This is wt i learnt todayy @!
i have Throw away that u have help me draw all this .
ii will passed up wtt ii draw Mysellf .
After Tat !
Thks EDWARD wait for me .
I love yOu Man ! Dun let other pple Make Us quarreell .
Friendship is Just a game to me .
( Boyfrieennnddd ) !!!!! =)
I take lRt to Lot one meet Girl <3
then ii go home after tat ,.. boring hhahas.
Doinn art . Dun wan studyy No mooodd sia <3>
quarEel with mY sister . she nth to do tat yy wann find trouble with me lame .
At nighttt !
eat liao . bath liao .
rush to do my arttt !!
ONLINE studyy ! sleepp . hahhas
GOOD luck to those people who taking N level maths paper 2 tmr.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments