By Unknown - October 12, 2007


MOrning ~
Going schoool . for what ?
Graduction DAY ! ( dunnoe if i spell correct )
go school early today ! then meet edward too .
go school eat first then teacher ( mr wee ) come find me .lol.
JO-ann they All reach liao then we all ggo up Hall do things .
hhahahs ~~~~
do all the thing let mRS rose seee .
she verii bad say Not good for the powerpoint all this .
and we say we got two ! ( powerpoint n Video )
this is all 4/4 hardwork . we spent days n night doing it .
and mr wee also lorhh . stupiidd teacher ! ( MRS ROSE )
veri clever do it yourself larhh !
then i got take prize ! TOP in chinese !
hahhas ! so funny @ i get my NpCC certi also . cool right ?
after tat i went down canteen ! eat ( i get myself) .
then after eating i went home . ( Bad Mood) ...
................THen went home . playing internet . slp a while then wait my daddy come back home , cos going wedding dineer tonight . at bUkit batok there mah !
around 5 plus i went bathing all this . make-up ! i wearing Red ytop .
hhahas <3>
reach there ! veri cool n hungry . wait wait ! until siian!
when start we eat all this 2 . paii my daddy go outside smoke n talk ( i neva smoke )
i n my cousin drink red wine . her face darm red Noqq . hahhas . i drink until a bit headch Noqq .
until 11 plus we all wentt back home !
my cousin saw OUr long time freeenn with ' stupiidd pple "
but he say he nT Longer with them laio .
n my cousin say "" tingting behid lehh ""
then he say i change a lot . dun look like me .
smile !
Reach home !
change shirts ! Online ! sleep !!!!
Tmr gng cell-group ! night night

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments