By Unknown - October 28, 2007

This is KIAN SIN !!!

[[[My friend FAZIAL ]]

[My smallest Bro n my daddyyy ]
[[ playing game ]]
[[[ My HAND pain ]]


[ My Brother <3>


Today i neva go service / church .
siian . cos my daddy want me to be at home . cos he want to pack my room .
as he gng move one bed . cardboard to my room . hhahahas <3>
then morning . i dun wan wake up when my daddyy disture me wake up .
yest chat with faizal . kian sin untill 2 plus . tiredd siaa .
then ii went to slp after that mah .
ii really dun wan wake up then my daddy say " u better quit your work '' ?
hhahs after listening i quickly wake up.
then wash up all this then we all went to teck whye eat lorh .
eat Roti pata . then ii wanted to buy THING !
then walk pass this stall that a OLD man sell underwear 4 girls . so i went to take a look .
darm funny de design . funnnyy sia .
REACH HOME !
then rest a while . then pack my room thingyy . wao i realise i have darm lot of item sia .
then most of the clother n book i give pple . then super tiredd .
half-ways folding my clother . kian sin sms me lol . he say ver boring so he sms me lorhh .
so i reply him . around 4 plus i call him lorhh . chat on the phone . liao then i alone go send my brother home . so i ask him wann paii me mahh . i wan ask fazial along too . but then he go swiimming . so after that we hang e phone n went bathing all this then he came to cck . at home . me kian hong kelvin n my dadyy playing . wao the game is must hit people hand de . i kana a lot sia . hand painn super reddd ......
CCKK !!
kelvin go tolietv.
then meet kian sin . then me n my bro teach him hw to play .
then in train we play lorr. my bro hit my hand super hand . thn kian sin hand kana hit by me until red too .. until a while we neva play cos verii paii . after sending my bro to MRT . me n kian sin went back to take train to CCK . meet faizal . wnen we reach we cant see him . he smoking . waO ` hate it man . PLS stop smoking .
Kian xin went to eat Long John silver . then we all talk talk n play .
funn sia ,. laugh untill i mad . then they like gay . nn gng to kiss sia .
we bought same Hp decor . we put different numBer . but same colour de .
hhahaahs we were sitting at Lot one there facing lRT . i sitting at the middle . lol.
doing their HP thinggyy ,. then after taht they paii me goHoME .
thks friendsss ! .... cos ii hate gng home alone <3>


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments