By Unknown - October 20, 2007


Morning ~
today having cell-group at 11am at sk Function room .
then shld be meeting JO-ann at 0945 think so. then ii verii tiredd n i coudnt wake up /

then i force myself to wake up / nn i sms Jo saying i be late .

ii today wear all black n white hahhas ! style right . ;lol.
super tiredd today nn ii am so sad that my bro sick n he cannt cm my house !
Cg meeting !!
we play game . n edward haven come yett .
haiis waiting for him 2 cm . finally he came =)
hahhas ~ then start Cg lorhh .
then after that we all go WESTMALL eat !
edward nn zack went home . cos they nt gng SEvice later
then me n Nida take SK car hahhas ! cool right > i seat infront .
we gng to westmall . thinking of wt 2 eat ! then sk forget to bring his FOOD then e mum buy for him
then we went back to his car take Noqq . hee . saw MS ROSE lol.

then recieve sms . so we all go KFC eat hahas .
Nida nn ii share meall cool right ??
then after eating we all go buy sweets all this then take mrt to expo .
in train me xiao wei Jo nn Usher ! hahhas ( dunnoe hw 2 spell his name )
talking happily . laugh until hjhahahas !!!
Reach expo !
I call my brother . saw i want to meet him .
haiis he sick . so sad man ! if nt he can come my house liao .
then he seat with me nehh !
today service cool sia ! super nice !
then TODAY ! My brother answer the outercall !
hahhahas . cos i ask him mahh if he have receiev JESUS in his heart ??
then he say dunnoe !!
so i ask Him go with usher Boy ! so happy man !!!!
PRAISE THE LORD! thks to the people praying for my brother !
he hving fever nn cough !! KEEPP PRAYING FOR HIM THKS !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments