By Unknown - September 30, 2007

Mornin !
Churchhhh !
hjhahahahasss !
Meeting sk in the morning at Bukit bato norrr.
take His car to Expo .
Gf late <3>
service !
taking about tite n giving .
after service .
me nn xiao wei cg go eat .
then ALL e man go for the Man Talk thinggyy .

then me nn xue li go buy chocalate eat norr . ( Buy my favourite de )
Nt i like iid jUst tat Eat somethign tht make My stomach full <3
thn after buying we went back burger King . wait for Joy they all eat finishh liao .
then Go Hall 8 looking for Xiao weii nn gladys nor /. cos they donate Blood . i wan 2 donate . but haven age of 16 yett . nn i scare too heee .. then Xue li we all go there talk talk .. lorhh . waiting for the man too . SOOO long hahahhas . Then around 3 plus they finish nor . zack . pei xin . jie xiang . my bro . Peter . nn Girls too . too many to mention <3>
In train super funny . we talk all sort of thing de / cos too boring liao woqq .
Reach jUrong East !!
we board down .
thks to zackk nn wei mieng paii me nn my bro home yeahh !
Ths Brother <3
Then my leg pain sia hahhahas/ got bloddd ..
then zack say me wann help me take Bag : i say No . hahhasss .
then ii ask my bro take then he go ask Zack take lol.
Recahh Home ..
Rest at Home . Eat . studyy ( a bit only ) online . bad ,mooddd !!!
dun wan talk about it anymore <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments