By Unknown - October 03, 2007

Morninggg ~
Having Art n Maths paper 2 !!
Art ii m sure can pass ! But maths Dunnoe .
People call me in the morning . ii dun wan wake up . sleeppyy . edward call me too .
neva pick up ! hhahas . too tired liao . 6.40 wake up then do all my thing then leave te house to Bus-stop take bus go school . saw until angela . go School with her !
Take school bus to school . GO Canteen ! Teacher at there . show her my art work . she say can :0 Then 7.45 Like tat Me go up to art rroomm . prepare evevything for my art workk . wHEn is starteddd .. i draw all thingg firstt then paint . At firstt ii paint wrong colour , mR rAj keep disturing me . then he say wt come his house paint for his house paint for HIM . wait long long . hahhas !
then i keep changing e colour man ! Siian . change until verii siian . then slowly can liao . hheee <3>
When time Up ! PASS up noqq .
after tat ii go canteen find edward they all ,, Eat nehh . then go libraryy !!
studyy a while only cos Verii Nosy ! Hee . then a while later ! seat with sue-ann theyy all . then Too cold went Outside the Libraryy . seat tere . Mr wee came to join us . talk talk then he went to Canteen Eat <3
Maths N level paper 2 start !!! around 2 pm .
me sue-ann nn angela go up hall earlier . then wait here lorhh .
then went in to hall . BAG put outside the hall <3>
Exam Starteddd !!
Waoo !!! see through so diffcult !
after reading all this . a bit diffcult . some question i dun even know sia !!
But hope tat N level maths i can pass worrr. hahhahas
Luckily still gt 15 min or me to check all this
After N level paper .
Me n sue-ann n angela . wei jie . jeremy . marilyn . jennifer n Vanbe !!
stay backk for CPA extra lessoon . until 4 or 5 plus like tat noqq .
Then mr wee came to ask me if me n sue-ann rushing home ???
then we say No ! hahhas .
after the extra lesson . mr wee DROP angela n vanbe at the bus-stop !
then he bring me n sue-ann go Choa chu kang park there eatt !!
MY FAVOURTIE FOODDD !! SATAY !
yUMPPPPPP !! nice nice . nn leomon drink . i LOVE IT MAN !
Around 6 plus mr wee drive me n sue-ann go home <3>
THKS mr wee !! nice teacher right ??
Reach home !!
My daddy ask me why i so late go home ??
i say teacher bring me n my friend go eat !
then he say man or women .
i say man ! hahas then he say if women he wann 2 noe .
so lame <3 color="#ffff33">funny daddyy i have <3
HELP my dadddyy buy thing n eat nn studyy ( Nope) .
online .. Hummmm thinkning wt time shld i sleep today !
before 11 pm i think so >
=) what iis being a true friend ???
1. always tell the truth .
2.help you when u face diffculty
3.never Gossepl about you
4.be there 4 you when you in bad time
5.Love you even you fail Him .
I have 1 True friendd his name is JESUS !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments