By Unknown - October 22, 2007

Morning !
today is My turn to serve !
wake up in the morning super tiredd .nn hungry !
then i went to prepare all my thing n i meetinh JO at cck .
when we reach Bukit batok !
we all saw NO 1 . n ii wanted to buy bread as i am hungry so jo went there together with me too .
Bread !!! hahahs . then we went back . saw xue li n sk CAR ! so we all board up . n edward haven reach yet . 5 min later he reach then . somemore we need to go fetch PEI hua . hauuiis .
cfm late for minsitry de . siian sia . i dun wan to be late ..
iN the car ! pei hua nt GENTLEMAN de . he seat so big space i have onlY so small space ! nn my lEg pain lorhh haiisss . then when we reach expo . when we turning in to carpark . we nearly have an accident but SK jam On time . nn i kana blue black is painful lorh . then Luckily my hand put on the chair there iff nt JO-ANN ( the bird ) Fly . thks GOD !
Minstry !!!
funny baby ! today i looking after JOYCE !
cool lRHH .we play around ! feeding her eat .
so cute nn Gt this baby cry nn i play with her .
a while later she neva cry already wao cool right ///
hheee
I will updatedd more

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments