By Unknown - October 08, 2007

Today having N level EOA !
STUDY only this monring ! n sunday tOo .
then Paper start at 2 pm .
I wake up at 9 plUs . sms him . he alreday in school .
then ii take BUs to school raining heavily .
Then saw until jennifer they all . Guess what ?
we talk n talk then forget to press bell . hahahs we stop at the Dailyfarm there .
we walk to school . super long lor the road . hheee ..
then raining toO . shoes are wet !
Reach school !
Study a while . with JO they all .
then go exam liao . quite a lot of question i knOW hw to do But dOnkne hw to explain .haiiisss . My section B i did only 1 QUESTION !
but must do 2 question ! =( i duNNoe am i gng tro fail tOo . 20%
Thks jacky sms me n encourage me . thks friendss !
gng Hm by taking Bus 190 . In bus feeling very saddd . nn feeling like crying but i didnt cry out . No one cares de . n feeling like killing myself Noqq . why will this happened ?? hate myself man !!
Reach home !!!
Online . jacky chat with me .
then go lot one with my sister BUy shuishi !
Nice nice
i spent around 7.50 ( so expensive )
tmr need to go schooll .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments