By Unknown - September 23, 2008

[ me & zhihong]
[ i dont know the put the twist]

[ zhihong & me ]

[ meowmeow & me]
yeah ! boy coming back tomorrow !

early morning , i wake up by zi en again ! ohman . if my aunty everyday like that , i sure have dont enough sleep deh. den i wake up lorh my dad call me also. kinda of irrit cos i am still sleeping man ! hope tmr baby will not come inside my room again . since tmr i not going anywhere ii will sleep longer.

went to school . having SC meeting . den most of the event WE jan intake (1year) course cannot go . cos we having attactment soon on 7 OCT ! den we incharge of planning BBQ lorh , but den IC ididnt turn up ,so we discuss abit onlie . den after that , me and Zh went off first . den he went home . den i went to clementi Mrt there meet meowmeow. we going to Bukit combak stadium first .

we went for running . i run about 5 run den i stop . went to do total 90 Sit up. 50 push up hahas. wealther today very hot. but is a long time i have this kind of feeling . running under hot sun. enjoy it alot. a while later zh join us also. meowmeow today did a great job . =) jiayou ! den while later , we went into gym near stadium lor. did alot of things. and improve some of it. i will put in more effort in my own training . cos i be having 5 crew race coming up veryy soooonnnn.....

after training , we went home. i did went home early cos i wanted have dinner with him but den he came home and eat around 9 plus . n i am hungry so i eat first . but we did eat fruits together mah =0 haha.

siian man ! got this oversea call me . buut den i never pick up . i really miss boy man .
............. ( cannot say here , wait till he come back i will tell him ) . tmr i be going to fecthing my boy =) excited and happy about it . ILOVEYOU!

Think before you do anything , if not when things happened, is too late to regret it !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments