By Unknown - September 14, 2008




happy birthday to you !
happy birthday to you !
happy birthday to kaiyan !
happy birthday to you !
17 this year already huh ? wish your dream will come true =)

ii kana wake up by my sister . she sleep at my bed where ii sleep also. den she keep moving here and dere tat whyes ii will wake up . haiis . den ii decided dun wan slp leii so me and my sister went to watch cantoon lorh . siian den later i going church with wifey lorh . hhas. at last i meet jacky den meet wifey at church lorh . she take cab down to church . and i bought bible for my wifey =PPP hope she like it yeah =)

Church ! den cindy , jo-ann , sk , boy and me waiting for her lo. ahhahs. wifey funny sia when i give her bible . i ask her whyes dun wan take out th plastic bag and just keep bible and she say later spoil hahhas ., cute sia. den after church , debrief leh jio got the singing , dancing thingyy debrief lor. tat period i will be having attactment nn will not be going to church also. after that , me and wifey take taxi down to bukit pangjang for BBQ !

REACH LEH .
den we went to eat first hahhas . den xiaolaopo nag nag n NAG ! hahas.
alot of food to eat . i dun think we are able to finish it off . den sharon , weehong and me play badminton . having so much funny yeah . eat eat eat .
at last around 7 plus , xiaolaopo , wifey and i went to take taxi to xiaolaopo house and take the cake lorh fr kaiyan nn zhi hong de .phoebe sister coming down later =)

BBQ !
we brought the cake inside . but guess what . the candle light is gone siia lor. den at hthere we den light the candle lorh . we make kaiyan n zhi hong face . funny larhh . alot of people kana except me . wifey whole body wet .

sharon and me went to play basketball . i win her =P den got this two guy apprach me and asking me and sharon if want to play 2 on 2 anot ? of cos i dunwan l,arh . haahs .

Basketbbaallllll ( at night ))
RB guys VS ladies
Guess who win ?? of cos iss ...... ladies larh hahahs.

i got 2 injury . !!!!
1. by meowmeow . hit until my face
( but dun worry , now not painn lehh )
but on the spot i got drop my tears !!! cos is really pain .

2.zhihong. hit until my toe .
(dun worry , i think got become bigger )
=(((( but its okay .

hahhahas . at last around 11 plus we went home. thanks to sherly uncle to fetch us home . xiaolaopo n wifey they all ton outside. i cant mah cos iii having dragonboat training and will be working . ii veri tiredd .but really this BBQ ii enjoy it alot =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments