By Unknown - September 23, 2008

[boy is back]

i be eating at home first before going to puggol meet boy's mummy =) and his sister . den my brother kelvin come along with me also. and i planning to give boy a surprise by telling him that i not coming . haha.

after dinner, me and my brother went off to go lot one to buy polo teee. den i have remind my boss to transfer me money cos i buying the polo tee. guess what ? he haven send me . waoh ! angry * den i did nt buy . so i called up boy's mum and ask if she or jessica have anot ? luckily they all it . if not , i dont know what to do . cos tmr i be working at ISTEN PRIVATE SALES!

After that , i went to take mrt to puggol den change to take lrt . waoh we walk up the staircase until veri long siah . tired man. den we reach already den walk to his house. so excited to see boy back =) waiting for boy's mum and sister to change jio can go leh . den we talk alot of things during the trip 2 airport. we taking bus and we reach the bus-stop . wanted to change bus den boy's daddy called . and say he fecthing us there .

AIRPORT!

me and jessica bought MAC ice-cream =) while waiting for jacky to arrived .

boy caqlled them and me n brother went to hide ourself. waited waited n waited finally he is out ! den me and my bro walk toward him. haha. we went to puggol for " supper" haha. thanks boy's mummy and dadddy for the treat =) chit0chat lorh . den we went to boyt house . den around 12 plus , boy daddy send me and my bro home =) thanks for thr gift you bought for me. ilike it .

i glad you are back cos i miss you so much !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments